Cockpit International instruments are the standard in the industry for reliability and economy. They feature our latest generation of patented air core movements or stepper motor technology to deliver the precision and durability that has made VDO renowned, worlwide.
Cockpit International features flood-lit illumination and are available in 12 / 24V applications, with a choice of two terminals: M4 studs or .250" male spades. Most 2 1/16" (52mm) instruments feature zinc-plated metal housings and black painted, brass bezels for rugged, reliable service.
Cockpit International is an expansion of the Cockpit Style and can be used in a panel with Cockpit Style.
- The bezels are "peaked black"
- Dial faces are "black with white lettering"
- The pointers are "fire red/orange"
All instruments are lit with light bulbs installed from the rear of the instrument and shining around the edge of the dialface. Edgelit lighting- light bulb is installed from rear of instrument and is reflected around the solid dialface to the light the dial and pointer.
- Connectors are 1/4 blade.
- "International Symbols" label each instrument and "metric scales" appear under the "US Scales".
- Connectors are studs with washers and nuts
Cockpit International is aimed at industrial applications that require "worldwide understanding" and it fits well with Cockpit in a panel.