Classic Instruments 1940 Ford Hot Rod Style 6 in 1 cluster: Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel (240-33), Oil, Temp, and Volt gauges in an injection molded ABS housing
Classic Instruments’ new 1940 Ford Direct-Fit package combines all the style, functionality, and convenience into one complete, ready to install, product!
It comes completely assembled and ready to install with all sending units and necessary mounting hardware.
Series: 1940 Ford Direct Fit Package
- Pointer Color: Classic Red
- Standard Ford sender kit (SNFD) included (temperature, fuel, oil, speedometer senders)
- Direct fit into the stock dashboard using factory holes with the included mounting hardware
- LED lighting provides superior illumination for night time driving and is adjustable using the built in dimmer
- Green LED Halo turn signals are installed in the left and right sides of the instrument cluster
- Red LED Halo high beam indicator at the top of the cluster
- Polished stainless steel bezel
- Glass lens
- Electronic circuitry incorporating Classic Instruments’ Zeus Speedometer Technology (ZST) provides calibration at the touch of a button and ensures the smoothest pointer operation. ZST accepts any known speed signal such as a pulse generator, VSS, ECM, or GPS without the need for an additional interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: Because all gauges are made to order, it requires 72 hours processing lead time before shipping the item.
Classic Instruments: THE SIMPLE GOAL OF PERFECTION
Classic Instruments was founded and continues with one simple goal; To be the very best in the world. That's why we work hard every day to remain the top choice of knowledgeable automotive professionals and performance enthusiasts since 1977.