Classic Instruments Hot Rod 1973-'87 Chevy/GMC direct-fit cluster: Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Oil Pressure, Temperature, and Volts gauges
Series: 1973-'87 Chevy/GMC
- Ready to install directly into the stock dash of '73-'87 trucks, Suburbans, and Blazers
- Pointer Style: Pool Cue
- Pointer Color: Classic White
- All-electric cluster
- Injection-molded light blue housing for a factory appearance
- The turn signals are in the stock location and it is designed so light reaches the gear indicator
- Light dimming control is built-in
- includes a new lens and all necessary sending units
- ZST™ works directly with ECM or VSS signals requiring no additional control boxes
- Designed to re-use the factory dash bezel and gear indicator
- reuse the stock fuel sending unit or any aftermarket fuel sender (purchased separately) with the built-in ohm range selector switch
NOTE: If you are planning on using a factory GM ECM from an 85-87 TBI truck, please contact our tech line before ordering.844-342-8437
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: Because all gauges are made to order, it requires 72 hours processing lead time before shipping the item.
Classic Instruments: THE SIMPLE GOAL OF PERFECTION
Classic Instruments was founded and continues with one simple goal; To be the very best in the world. That's why we work hard every day to remain the top choice of knowledgeable automotive professionals and performance enthusiasts since 1977.