Stewart Warner Heavy Duty Flasher, 12V, 3 Terminals, ears, -40° to +180°, 60-120 cpm Flash Rate
Hobbs Heavy Duty Flashers: Equipped with a spring mass drive motor, the flashers provide up to 10 times the service life of conventional thermal flashers and continue to operate even when the voltage in a 12-volt system drops as low as 9 VDC.
Features and Benefits:
- Electro-mechanical (spring mass) motor.
- Silver alloy contracts.
- 1/4-inch blade, brass terminals.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108.
- Exceeds SAE J-590B and SAE J-945 specifications.
- Adapter and extension terminals to convert from a square to a round mounting base.
Voltage Range: 9-16 VDC (12 VDC rated)
Temperature Range:-40 to + 180°F
Terminals: X = Battery P = Pilot L = Load
Flash Rate: 60-120 cpm