Stewart Warner Pressure Switch
- 10 psi
- Dual Circuit
- Circuitry: Normally Open / Normally Closed
- Thread Size: 1/8" NPT
- Style: 5000 Series
- Note: Supersedes part number 76580
- Robust construction for maximum strength.
- Diaphragm assembly is normally closed.
- Switches are voltage independent.
- 5000 Series switch specifically designed to stand up to extended duty applications.
- Outstanding design benefits are its durable construction, compact size, and enhanced set point integrity.
- Pressure switches feature Kapton diaphragms and the vacuum switches feature fluorosilicone rubber for compatibility with a wide variety of fluids.
* Note: Operating Media (Pressure Switch) - The pressure switch is designed to operate with air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels and other similar hydrocarbon media.