Stewart Warner 5000 Series Pressure Switch, Single Circuit, 4 psi, Circuitry: Normally Closed
Note: Supercedes part number 76577
- Robust construction for maximum strength.
- Diaphragm assembly is normally closed.
- Switches are voltage independent.
- 5000 Series switch specifically designed to stand up to extended duty applications.
- Outstanding design benefits are its durable construction, compact size, and enhanced set point integrity.
- Pressure switches feature Kapton diaphragms and the vacuum switches feature fluorosilicone rubber for compatibility with a wide variety of fluids.
* Note: Operating Media (Pressure Switch) - The pressure switch is designed to operate with air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels and other similar hydrocarbon media.