Datcon Oil Pressure Gauge
- Scale: 0 - 80 PSI & 1 - 5 bar
- Voltage: 12V
- Diameter: 2 1⁄16" (52mm)
- Ohm Range: 240-33.5Ω
- Bezel: Black
- Style: Heavy Duty Industrial
Heavy Duty Industrial Instruments: Full line of heavy-duty gauges, tachometers & speedometers ideally suited for rugged O.E.M. off-highway, industrial & specialty vehicle applications.
- Rugged design assures desired performance in high shock & vibration environments
- Superior Magna-Torque™ air-core movement minimizes hysteresis, improves pointer response & assures better accuracy
- High-impact moisture-resistant polyester case & sealed bobbin assembly
- Dual scale graphics
- Immune to over-voltage or incorrect installation
- Optional Smart Instrument™ versions
DATCON INSTRUMENTS: DATCON IS A HIGH-QUALITY BRAND PRODUCED BY MAXIMATECC. maximatecc is a global manufacturer and full-service supplier of electronic controls, monitoring systems and vehicle accessories. maximatecc's products are preferred by leading original equipment manufacturers (O.E.Ms) in the off-highway (construction, agricultural & mining equipment), specialty vehicle and motorcycle, on-highway (truck & bus), industrial, power turf equipment, emergency vehicle and marine market segments as well as heavy-duty and automotive aftermarket.
Datcon brand traces its roots to the original Hamilton Watch Company and in 1970, a separate company was formed - Datcon Instrument Company - to manufacture automotive clocks and hourmeters. "DATCON" is an acronym for "Dimension And Time CONtrol". In 1995, Datcon acquired Industrias Jorda, S.L. (Barcelona, Spain) and in 1998, the company was merged with Stewart Warner Instrument Corporation to form maximatecc. Today, Datcon is regarded as a premier O.E.M. brand and in fact, many of our products are privately labeled for market-leading manufacturers.